610Ayreton Issue Newsletter

  • Veronica Berglind
    Jan 25, 2007
      This is another cry for help from your humble Glyph Notes editor.

      Time is fast approaching where I will have to publish the issue of Glyph Notes that will be dedicated to the Ayreton concept - what it is, what it was, and where it is going.

      I am looking for articles, artwork, observations, anything anyone would care to contribute that is focused on Ayreton.

      If you have been at all involved or interested in seeing all the Chicago-area groups work together, then I want to hear from you!!

      Yours in service,

      Isabel of Kenniston
      Chronicler
      Shire of Rokkehealden