6096Re: [Ayreton] Calling all Baronial Cooks- Feast - Ayreton Carnivale

  • Amy Gibbons
    Mar 30, 2011
      We would be interested in helping since I am going to be attending classes this summer, time for cooking is limited.  Lady Brigitte Fitzgibbon of the Shire of Ravenslake.  We includes my spouse Aaron.  Mundanely Amy Gibbons

      From: Kelli HD <khirya@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 5:28:10 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Calling all Baronial Cooks- Feast - Ayreton Carnivale

      Greetings Ayreton Cooks!

      My name is Kara and I'm Head Cook for 2011's Baronial Event, Aryeton Carnivale.

      The general idea for this years Carnivale is something very laid back focusing
      on all possible aspects of preparation for war.

      In lieu of a traditional feast, the idea is to put on an a la carte service
      "shoppe." We're thinking pies, perhaps a stew or two, anything that is portable
      or able to be easily served in a single portion. Sweets, Non-alcoholic
      beverages, anything tasty that we can possibly include.

      This concept has huge potential for creativity and to show off the varied skills
      of the Barony's finest cooks.

      If you are interested in contributing, working, prepping, or
      cheer-leading(pom-poms optional), PLEASE contact me ASAP.

      In Service,

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic