      From: Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...>
      To: shireofravenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>; ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 19, 2011 11:27:11 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Midlands A&S Faire Needs Judges

      Hi Everybody,

      The Midlands A&S Faire desparately needs judges.  Registration enters at midnight tonight.  Can you please help?  The faire is next weekend.
      I am driving up Friday night and leaving Saturday afternoon and can take a rider if they are willing to meet me at my place in Evanston and stay at the same crash space place.

      These are the areas where they need judges the most:
      5 Costuming
      4 C&I
      4 Bardic
      1 European dance entry that there are no qualified judges for so far.

      Here is information on registration and the event:
      Midlands Fair takes place in Shire of Swordcliff in Sherman , IL on March 26.  Sign in startss at 9 AM. We are doing advance registration  of  judges and entrants so you can get your judging assignments as you check in. 10 am Judges meeting.

      If you are willing to judge, please register on line at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9T2N9L7 or mail it to me at Denise F Weible 1545 Oakland Park Ave; Columbus, Ohio 43224. We would like to register everyone by Saturday March 19 so I can hand you your judging assignment

      Thanks!

      Arrienne

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic