6020Potential Demo

  • Carrot Khan
    Mar 1, 2011
      Greetings!

      I'm putting out a call to save the date for a potential demo in Elgin
      on April 23rd at the Gail Borden Library. I understand that, as the
      Saturday of Easter weekend, it might be tough for a lot of people to
      find the time, but maybe we can get a few of us out for this new
      audience! I will have more details within the week as we meet with
      library personnel to find out how much space we have to work with
      (indoors and/or out) and what they hope to see us showcase. This demo
      is in conjunction with the library's medieval-themed summer program -
      including public art around the city and the 4th of July parade.

      http://elginecn.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/adirondacks-thrones-of-summer-2011/

      If nothing else, a Adirondack chair painted up with Baronial arms
      (either one!) on a public street is a very nice way to advertise our
      presence!

      Please forward as necessary to other local groups.

      yours,
      Jadwiga