6016A&S Education Day Sat 5 March

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Feb 28 5:41 AM
      From: Calybrid Ine Tere <calybrid@...>
      To: sca-middle <sca-middle@...>
      Sent: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm
      Subject: [Mid] A&S Education Day

      Arts and Sciences Education Day is just a week away!  We've got so many exciting things planned, I can't wait!

      I hope you'll come out to join us on Saturday, March 5, 2011  (that's next weekend), in the Shire of Ravenslake.  We'll be at Lundahl Middle School, 560 Nash Road, Crystal Lake IL.  This is a new site this year, and we're happy to have it.

      That's not the cool part.  The best part is that we have 40 classes lined up.  Yes, that's right, FORTY CLASSES!  Want to know what they are?  Visit the event website at http://ravenslake.org/ansday.html

      But wait, there's more!  Visit artisan's row, to see some of our midrealm craftspeople in action.  Visit our heraldic consultation area for more information or assistance with submissions.  Join us for a delicious lunch.  Or, bring your current or past A&S projects, or works in progress, and enter them in our A&S competition, which will be judged by populace vote (no documentation required!).

      Crash space is available, and there are several hotels conveniently located near site.  In addition, the area boasts many excellent restaurants and shopping.

      I hope to see you all there!  For more information, either visit the event website, or contact me offlist at Calybrid@...

      Calybrid Ine Tere