6008Winter Challenge - Time Running Out!!

  • The Stoutmaker
    Feb 22, 2011
      We are now down to only 7 opportunities left to shoot the Winter Challenge on Wednesday nights! Quick grab your gear and get down to practice before your last opportunity is gone to join in on all the fun we are having! Aryeton continues to put up new high scores each and every week! It truly is a thing of beauty.

      Also, we have now posted 16 scores and lead all groups in the MK, but now I ask, can we get to 20? That would be just half of our prospective Aryeton Archers needed for the upcoming Pennsic War.

      Be the member of the barony who helps to push us over our goal! It's quick, easy, and FUN! Plus, If you're planning to shoot archery with Aryeton at Pennsic and you haven't yet put up a Winter Challenge score, come on out and shoot with us now and post a score for the barony! It's what Henry would do...

      Plus if you have youth that want to come out and shoot, bring them to Wednesdays practice @ Custom Archery Shop. I am just itchin' to set up the 10 yard youth targets and post some youth scores to help show the MK our wonderful crop of up and coming archery talent!

      See you all tomorrow night!

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Aryeton Archery Champion