593RE: [Ayreton] FYI for Saturday - Site VERY DRY!! Please read this important message

  • Drew
    Jan 17, 2007
      I'd expect that the Mall part of the site is dry, being as that's, well, a
      mall.

      I can't remember if they serve beer at that hot-dog stand in-between the
      mall and the hotel proper.

      --
      Oh, what a goofy work is man. (The Tick!)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic