5929Re: [Ayreton] An open letter to the landed Barons and Baronesses of the Midlands

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Jan 20, 2011

      I find myself most upset by this turn of events.  Does not the Barony of Ayreton have a rapier champion who also wears the black tabard of the Thieves of Hearts?  Was not agreement made when we appointed her so that no such things would happen inside the borders of the fair Barony of Ayreton?  And to brazenly take into custody a visiting baronial cousin while the Royal Family was in attendance!!!!

      This is an insult most visual.   Likewise, reparations most visual must be made.

      I look forward to the discusson we shall have on Saturday.

      Henry

      Baron Ayreton

      riginal Message -----