5893Barter yourself a Trip to Gulf Wars! Read More!
- Jan 13, 2011Greetings and good day to you,
What I present below is an offer to Help someone who will help my fiance and Me at Gulf Wars.
I have a Site Fee, Transportation, Road Food and a Small Private Cabin Tent for One person to Attend Gulf Wars this March. The offer is to have a person join us for the week at Gulf Wars who is otherwise interested in attending but not able to do so due to lack of funds and/or transportation to the Event. You would be asked to do some work for us on this trip, such as:
- Helping us to set up our camp.
- Doing your own Share of Camp chores for our Camp.
- Run some errands with/for us.
- Accompany us with our Shopping.
- Help us keep our Personal Space clean and organized.
- Assist us with our wardrobe.
- Help us with "wake up" calls.
- Be prepared to help us with scheduling for us, such as reminders of events we want to attend and helping us get there sometimes.
- Washing Dishes.
- Breaking camp and loading up for Return Trip.
- You Must be 18 y/o or Older.
- Involved with the Society (Membership not required)
- Be prepared to camp in our encampment (Private Tent Provided)
- Be prepared to hang out with Calontir.
- Must be Social (Enjoy getting to meet new people, because you
- You MUST Be Gay Friendly (Gay Couple Here)
- Able to Carry about 25 LBS without assistance.
- Available, March 12th - March 20th
- Able to pay for your own Food (Camp Meal Plan is excellent and only 35 dollars for the full Week!)
- Able to provide your own Spending Cash! (We MIGHT be able to throw in $50.00 for Midnight Madness)
- Provide your own Garb at least, we could help provide some Feast Gear if needed.
- Provide your own Air Mattress (up to a queen size) and/or other bedding.
If you are interested, please contact me privately off list, I will be in attendance at the Midrealm 12th Night in Chicago this Saturday (Jan. 15th).
Thank you for your Time,
Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
Ashton G.A. Schoeffler-Miller
Residing in Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Midrealm
Subject of the Crown of Calontir, via their Shire of Flinthyll