5880Notice of Crash Space Availability

  • Amy Woolard
    Jan 10, 2011
      and my hours of when folks looking for crash can get a hold of me between now and Twelfth Night. Locals: if you know of any one seeking crash space, and you don't have room or know folks who haven't already made arrangements, there is still crash space available. Folks can e-mail me by Thursday evening, and I will put them in touch with the parties who have space.  I will not be around Friday morning or afternoon, my volunteer job will be taking up most of my time that day, but folks can contact me Friday evening, if they are that much of  "last minuters'! I can be reached by cell phone intermittently on Friday as well. (773-682-9223) Try to reach me before Thursday, if possible.During the week to come, e-mail or home phone (773-338-7408) I do return calls)   Thanks much!
       Yours in Service...

      Ardena Wildflower
      Crash Space Coordinator for
      "Twelfth Night-The Musical"  Happening Soon! This coming Weekend!

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "