      From:
      Ginny Beatty <mizginny@...>
      To: Laurel-MK <midlaurel@...>; Tirnewydd <tirnewydd@yahoogroups.com>; MiddleMarches <sca-middlemarches@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, December 8, 2010 12:20:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [Midlaurel] SCA folks lose everything in house fire

      Here's some more information if you would like to help out Leah of High Wycombe
      and Ragnar of Birka, from Flaming Gryphon.

      Gas cards and gift cards to department/super stores never fail to help but on a
      personal side of things Sarah (Elisabetta Foscaria), her daughter, has given
      ideas for them, "Mom loves anything having to do with spinning, weaving, bobbin
      lace, and Pergamano. She was extremely upset about the loss of her 3 floor looms
      - she has had those since I was a child - that was very hard for her. As far as
      Eric, he likes archery, historical books about WWII, Sci-Fi - Stargate series,
      and is very big into Nordic things."
      Gwyneth