5873Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night Retainers and Guards

  • Amy Gibbons
    Jan 9, 2011
      I can be a retainer and Aaron can be  retainer and/guard.  We are from Ravenslake.  Let me know.  We are not scheduled for feast as they have not asked for help so we have nothing going.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon  (Amy and Wayne)

      From: Jennie Tyderek <jane_the_tall@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 9, 2011 10:41:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night Retainers and Guards

      Hello Ayreton,

      As I'm sure you're all aware, Twelfth Night is less than a week away.  While a few of you have volunteered to retain/guard (Thank You!!!), we are still going to need more help.  Please, please, please, let me know if you can volunteer an hour or two.  I will happily work around your schedule.  I will happily train you if you've never done this before.  This is one of the easiest ways to get to know your Royalty and serve your Barony and your Kingdom.

      Please contact me by email if you are available.

      Many thanks,

      Jane