      From: Eoghan <EoghansKeg@...>
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Paging Eoghan
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 9:57 AM

      Hilla

       Sorry about the delayed reply! I think I had you listed as a possible teacher in my notes when I was prepping my class list, however I have since filled the schedule. I'd be delighted, however, if you'd like to perform during the Bardic cafe! I'm not sure who is organizing that, but I think it's Sir Fern.

      -Eoghan

      On 1/3/2011 2:53 PM, Hilla Hamasdohtor wrote:

      Lord Eoghan, could you please contact me off-list? Thanks!

      --Hilla

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic