5867Re: Middle Kingdom 12th Night (The Musical!) - European Dance

  • young
    Jan 6, 2011
      Thank you for asking!

      The website had the event removed temporarily. You can log on now and register. Registration will be open until Monday January 10th online.

      Happy you will be coming!
      ~philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "S. Haas" <sutchka@...> wrote:

      > Greetings kind sir!
      >
      > I have been trying to register for 12th night for the past week and am having
      > difficulty with the registration site... It is not displaying the Middle
      > Kingdom 12th night as one of the options to register for... Is registration
      > closed?
      >
      > Please do let me know how to proceed. We would very much like to attend and
      > also attend the feast if that is still possible.
      >
      > Thank You
      >
      > Lady Morgause du Foret

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic