586Regional Fighter Practice This Sunday

  • Valerie
    Jan 11, 2007
      The sunday following Tree-girt-sea 12th night is a regional fighter
      practice. I'm encouraging folks to feel free to bring fighter snacks
      or disposable cup.
      Feel free to forward this on.

      This practice will run from
      11am-6pm

      located at
      <snip>
      ** GREY GARGOYLES -

      AYRETON FIGHTER PRACTICE AND GARB CIRCLE

      The Province of Tree Girt Sea, Shire of Grey Gargoyles and Shire of
      Vanished Woods all officially practice at the Grey Gargoyles site
      every Sunday of the month. We call this the Ayreton Fighter Practice.

      Directions to the Grey Gargoyles Site

      Be Warned that the Dan Ryan (90/94) is subject to construction.
      You may wish to take an alternate route. Alternate directions can be
      found at :

      If you choose to take an alternate route that includes the Lake
      Shore Drive please be aware that vehicles with Class B plates are not
      allowed on the Lake Shore Drive.

      Ida Noyes Hall - 59th Street and Woodlawn Ave., Chicago IL 60637.

      - Find the best route to I-90/I-94 in South Chicago. Take I-90/I-90
      and exit
      at Garfield Blvd. (55th St.)

      - Turn east immediately (first light) and proceed past 5 stoplights.

      - Cross Martin Luther King drive and enter park.

      - At the Y in the road go right. This will lead you onto the Midway
      Plaisance (59th St.)

      - Go to Woodlawn Ave, turn left and park. Ida Noyes Hall is on the
      northeast corner of
      Woodlawn and Midway. See map for details

      Map Link
      http://grey-gargoyles.uchicago.edu/calendar/#IDANOYES