5822Re: CANCELLED Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day December 12 --

  • Terry
    Dec 12, 2010
      We have decided to cancel todays/tonights activities due to the weather. Please pass this on to any and all who may not see emails.

      Nadezda and Henry,
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, BaronessBaron Ayreton <ayretonbaronessbaron@...> wrote:

      > Baronial Populace Moot/Potluck/Court and Arts day
      >
      > Sunday, December 12
      > 3pm-8pm
      > at
      > Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630
      > Parking at Hoyne bank lot at 4729 N. Milwaukee Avenue
      > (please don't block atm/drive through lanes)
      >
      > This will be an in Garb mini event. Please bring crafts you're working on, that you want to show off, as well as food to share.
      >
      > Food will be at: 5pm (approximately)
      >
      > Court will be at: 6pm
      >
      > Dancing, after court 6:30ish
      >
      > Church members are being invited to come `check us out' as out-reach, and are being encouraged to come for court. This would certainly be a good occasion for other newcomers to join us as well.
      >
      > Donations towards the church's food pantry would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Also, see: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=109804882422548 for other updates, and coordination of contributions for the potluck.
      >

      > THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl, Sgt Henry of Exeter
      > Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic