      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of kiltie_celt
      Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 5:41 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Looking for metal work help

      I have a tickler (trigger lever) for a Renaissance crossbow that I'm working on. I've gotten the lever pretty close to the shape I want using a bench grinder and a file but now I'd like some help getting out the rest of the grinder marks. The one metal file I have works for some of the surfaces but I still need finer files or some kind of buffing wheel. Is there anyone out there who can lend a hand?

      In service,
      Rhys Cynydd (aka Matt Campbell)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic