5803Hello from Crash Coordinator for !2th Night TreeGirtSea

  • Ardena6
    Dec 1, 2010
      Hi folks: I have had one inquiry so far for Crash Space for upcoming TreeGirtSea Twelfth Night. What I need from fellow Ayreton-ites soon; is: are you willing to provide crash space, how many people can you accommodate/what type of accommodations? ( Beds, floor/sleeping bag),do you have pets and types of pets (for those with allergies( smoking or non-smoking space? and proximity to the event site. (also let me know if you and your crashers will prefer to make your arrangements privately. (now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem)!
      Yours in service to the Dream..
      Lady Ardena Wildflower
      Crash Space Coordinator,
      TreGirtSea Twelfth Night, 2011.