5795Re: [Ayreton] RUM lost items

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Nov 23, 2010
      Amelie...  I replied directly to you off list.

      Calybrid
      On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:42 PM, Emilysue Reichardt <emilysue@...> wrote:

      Greetings all!
      First, thanks to whoever moved/saved all my string instruments!
      However, I'm still missing a few items, and thought I'd ask here if
      anyone knows where they are.
      Basically, I've lost sticks and yarn:
      3 sprang frames - 1 wood embroidery frame, empty
      1 pvc frame with white and green yarn
      1 sticks tied with thin blue weaving
      2 plastic grocery-type bags -
      1 bag with 2 sprang hair nets (& hair!-yuck), pink
      cotton and purple/blue wool striped
      1 clear bag with some white linen, embroidered
      also in bags were sprang and lace handouts
      1 cheap plastic toy keyboard

      I can live without this stuff, but I hate losing things, especially
      stuff that took time to make.

      Thanks for your help,
      Amelie d'Anjou
      emilysue@...