5792Thank You!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Nov 22, 2010
      Greetings,

      I just wanted to publicly thank the Canton of Rokkehealden for hosting this most recent session of RUM. Whenever something needed to be done, little elves just showed up and made it happen. I know there were a few logistical challenges, but at the end of the day, we had a quite successful event with over 200 folks in attendance. Thank you to everyone who taught and attended classes. Also, thank you to everyone who helped out with the burrito. I look forward to seeing you at the next session of RUM.

      Of course, the best part for me was seeing my husband, Etienne, put on vigil for elevation to the Order of the Pelican.

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL