5748Fighter Practice - Get your fight on!

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Nov 4, 2010

      I wanted to send word that we will be holding another regional fighter practice in the Shire of Blackhawk (rockford, IL) on December 2nd. All are invited.  We have room for heavies, lights, fiber arts... you name it!

      Our last one was a huge success.  Single combat, 2 on 2's, ..even 5 on 5's.  Great time to work on new weapon styles or to fight new and different people.

      I have created a facebook event for this also:

      Invite all you think who would enjoy!
      You can contact me with any information needed.

      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic