5735Re: [Ayreton] Servers for All Souls Event

  • Greg Malo
    Nov 1, 2010
      Good day fine ladies and gentles of the Ayreton populace.  My name is Elias the Brute and I am in need of some assistance.

      I'm looking for a two able bodied and willing helpers for my cleanup crew for the upcoming All Souls on November the 6th.

      The duties in question are aiding in scullery duties come completion of the feast.

      If anyone is interested in helping out, please let me know.

      Thank you and have a great day.

      If you do what you have already done,
      You will get what you have already gotten.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic