5713Notes from the Seneschal--Midlands Group on Facebook

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Oct 26, 2010
      Salutations to all from Caitriona Mac Dhonnachaidh, Midlands Regional Seneschal.
      I have set up the group Midlands, Midrealm on Facebook.  If you're inclined to join, please do so.  The group is open to all, so please, be mannerly in your words.  Currently there are around 100 members and growing every day!
      Event reports, shamelss event plugs, questions (like--where do I find pewter, what in the world is a pauldron,  how do I get eau-de-armor out of my good wool), commentary and polite debate are all welcome.
      If you decide to join the group, please send a note to the group with your SCA name and where you're located.

      Enjoy!
      Caitriona