5706Fighter Practice- 24.Oct.2010

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Oct 22, 2010
      Greetings,

      Sorry for the cross-posting.

      The weather reports indicate we will have a good chance of rain and thunderstorms this Sunday. Also, it seems that the entire building (Ida Noyes Hall) is reserved for the day, even though any reserved activities will have ended by 12 noon. Apaprently, the building is reserved for hours after the scheduled activities to accomodate teardown. There is no guarantee that any rooms will be available by 2PM.

      So, while we may be able to use the Courtyard in case of rain, be advised to expect a small turnout in case of rain/t-storms.

      Danke.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II