569Happy New Year

  • Dayle Harding
    Dec 29, 2006
      To all those who subscribe to this list:

      I've been honored to be the Lady Mayor of this wonderful area these past 11 months.  I see great things happening among you, and it makes my heart warm and glad.

      The last two months have found me somewhat unavailable due to life issues.  Many of you knew it, and sent messages of love, support and understanding.  It makes me glad to be a part of this group.  Thanks for all that...it meant more than you know, even if I was unable to express it at the time.

      To all of you...

      May you find yourselves healthy, happy and prosperous in this new year.  For the less fortunate, take strength and caring where you find it...it comes in unexpected ways and packages.

      YIS,
      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic