      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: dvalenta@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:36:14 -0700
      Subject: [Ayreton] Craftpersons Fair at Stone Dog Inn this Saturday

      Greetings fellow Baronyites!

      This Saturday, at the Canton of Grey Gargoyles Stone Dog Inn VII, there will be a Craftpersons Fair. Did you complete an A&S project this summer? Want to show off a little? Sure you do. And we want to see it, too! So bring it along with you and put it on display.
      There will be a populous bean count and Gargoyles' coins will be awarded. So there is a good chance you could pick up some extra coinage for the auction.

      Come on everyone! Show off what we can do.

      No documentation required.

      Guy Dawkins
      MoA&S, Canton of Grey Gargoyles

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic