553Sunday Dec. 17 practice weather permitting

  • Valerie
    Dec 16, 2006
      I'm offering water and facilities right accross the street from well
      park for anyone interested in practicing tomorrow. This is weather
      permitting only mind you. Weather not permiting or anyone that would
      just like to come and hang out and perhaps work on a sewing project,
      caligraphy etc... is welcome to join me at my home located at 4351 N.
      Bell ave. Times are 1-4 pm (when we have light)

      The park is located between western, lincoln, and montrose. I
      recomend folk meeting at the house to drop off anything you'd like
      kept inside then going to the park. If there are only a few people
      then practice can be moved to the back patio.

      Moira O'Dorran.

      Questions? Email me or call 773-334-2566