5505Midlands Interim Regional Marshal

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Sep 7, 2010
      Greetings Midlands Armored Combatants,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that with Sgt. Kenwrec Wulfe moving to Florida, I have been appointed by the Earl Marshal to be the Interim Midlands Regional Marshal for Armored Combat. I will be the Midlands Regional Marshal until a permanent Regional is selected. Below is my contact information. Please update your records:

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras
      (Douglas Petroshius)
      4464 W. Hill Ave.
      Waukegan, IL  60085
      (847) 421-6229
      dougpetroshius@...

      Also, this is a reminder that if you are a Group Marshal for Armored Combat and you have not sent in your report, you are LATE. September reports were due on the first of the month. So far I have received reports from: Wurm Wald, Lochmorrow, Dark River, Baile na Scolairi, Foxvale, Ayreton, and Rokkehealden. If your group is outstanding you need to submit a report as soon as possible.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras, G.C.M.
      Interim Midlands Regional Marshal for Armored Combat
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic