5503[Ayreton] Marshals needed for Fox Hunt/Ayreton Investiture/Rose Tourney/...

  • Thomas Hughes
    Sep 6, 2010

      Unto all the heavy and rapier marshals in Ayreton, does Sean o’Shaughnessy send greetings.

      I have been asked to by marshal in charge for the Rose Tourney.  Hillary is handling the Novice tourney and Thomas Penyngton is handling Sunday’s fighting.  I would appreciate all the help I can get on the list fields for the Rose Tourney.  If you are in the tourney, and not fighting, please make your self available to help out for a few minutes.  Thank you in advance.

      Sean

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic