5491Bakesale Fundraiser at Foxhunt/Rose/Ayreton Investiture

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Sep 2, 2010
      To the populace of Ayreton, I wanted to remind everyone that we will
      be doing a bakesale fundraiser attached to the Inn at Foxvale.

      All proceeds from the bakesale will go towards the general Ayreton
      funds to help build our fine budding Barony.

      We already have such wonderful promised items such as cookies,
      muffins, breads, truffles, and candied bacon. However the more we have
      to offer, the more we can earn for our Barony, so I ask that any who
      can donate an item to please do so.

      The bakesale will be running Saturday from 8am-3pm. For anyone wanting
      to donate items, or who would like to help staff the table, please
      email me at verena@...

      For those wishing to partake in food at the event, we will also be
      offering an Inn. A pancake breakfast on Saturday morning will be
      available from 8-10am for $4 which will include pancakes, bacon, &
      coffee. For lunch from 11:45 am-1:45 pm we will be doing Hunter’s
      Game Sandwiches (ie loose meat sandwiches) with pickles, fruit and

      If anyone has any questions, would like to donate any items to the
      bakesale, or would like to come hang out in the Inn, please email me
      at verena@...

      Lady Verena Entenwirth

      Lady Verena Entenwirth
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic