      From: suzanearley@...
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 1:07 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Ayreton event theme

      I haven't seen anyone else pop up and volunteer (here anyway) to head up the feast. If I'm mistaken, please let me know. I have had a couple of people volunteer to help me, tho.

      Otherwise, since we seem to have settled on a Venetian theme, I'd like to know what time period we're looking at so I can plan the feast menu accordingly.

      Thanks.

      Ghita