5479Cook’s Collegium - Possible Class - Help Needed

  • young
    Aug 26, 2010
      Howdy All -

      One of our prospective instructors is interested in teaching an Outdoor Cooking class.

      To really make it a fun class she would need help in a couple of ways.

      First, are there people interested in being class assistants? She would need 3 – 6 people able to to help with chopping and prep duties as well as tending the fire.

      Also, does anyone have a source for wood they could help with? She is from across state lines so can not carry wood into IL.

      We are also still determining if we can hold this class at the site so for now it is tentative. More to come on that.

      Thanks! Let me know if you are able to help.