5475RE: [Ayreton] Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?-many thanks

  • Rob Hicks
    Aug 25, 2010
      My apologies for the late response. I have 2 comfy couches as well as 2 full recliners a so-so comfy couch & 2 cots. That and floor space.

      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 10:33 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?-many thanks

      Dear Ayreton,

      Thank you for the helpful responses! I now have definite offers for Countess Tessa and for Duchess Caitlin. I also have potential offers for Countess Guenievre, pending further discussion. I don't know if there will be other requests, but I would be happy to have additional offers of crash space, just in case!

      Lady Keiley, I'm not sure I understand your situation. Where are you located?  Are you arriving from out of town, picking up Brigh at the the airport, and then needing a hotel for the entire party? O'Hare is the closest airport to the site, but it's not all that close, either. Do you prefer a hotel or is crash space an acceptable alternative?

      Thank you in advance for the help!

      yours,

      Fern