5467Re: [Ayreton] Re: Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?

  • James McAdams
    Aug 23, 2010
      On 8/23/2010 2:42 PM, B.Keiley Dutchem wrote:
      > My Dutchess Brigh is also interested in hoteling it. If you could include her as well. Are their any airports that would be close to site as well. If not I have to pick up my dutchee from Ohair.

      The nearer airports would be Rockford or Central Illinois
      (Bloomington/Normal) - given the difference in traffic, they may not be
      any more convenient. Distance-wise they're comparable to O'Hare, but
      with less road traffic once you're on the ground. I don't think the
      smaller airports have commercial service.

      Xavier
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic