5461Possible crash space for Ladies of the Rose?

  • Fern
    Aug 22, 2010
      Dear Ayreton,

      I've been keeping track of the email list of the Ladies of the Rose and giving them some local information about the Rose Tourney, especially about the site.

      Because of their travel plans (and their well-packed vehicles, I assume), several of the Roses are looking for alternatives to camping. Richard and Gareth have updated the website with hotel information near the site, and hotels are certainly one acceptable choice..

      But I wonder if anyone in Ayreton wants to take this opportunity to meet new people and to make friends with some of our visitors? So far, Countess Tess of Wight, Countess Guenievre du Dragon Vert (Green Jenny) and Duchess Caitlin Stuart are asking about hotels.

       I have not discussed crash space directly with them, but I would be happy to put them in contact with someone from Ayreton who could help them. Tessa's party is from Kentucky, Green Jenny is from Milwaukee, and Catlin will fly in from Toronto on Friday night, leaving Sunday noon.

      If you want any further information, please contact me off-line.

      Thanks for your attention!

      Fern
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic