5436Thank you to Ayreton Siege Crew!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Aug 17, 2010
      I wanted to thank our Ayreton Siege crew of engineers, who manned the Horde Siege engines this year at Pennsic. They are:

      Lord Dycon Gestour
      Lord Eoghan O'Siodhochain
      Lord Gearalt o'Tuathail
      Serjeant Henry of Exeter
      THL Hillary of Langforde
      Lord Kai Tseng
      Lord Richard de Scolay
      Lady Susanna the Short
      Lord Bob*

      There were many "Thank You's" from Midrealm alliance fighters as they left the field, noting that we provided them with much needed relief. The Midrealm commanders also expressed their gratefulness, impressed by a series of barrages on Thursday's Bridge Battle in particular. Baron Alexander of Hawkwood called those barrages, but was nonetheless impressed with the crews themselves.
      Further HRM Radagaisus awarded all of the siege engineers, who represented various groups, Dragons Teeth!**

      In short, we kicked butt, and were well appreciated!

      Draco Invictus!

      -Nadezda

      *Susan's appearance on Monday included a band-aid across her upper lip (from a previous blow), and a mustache drawn upon it. I note it separately because her good humor significantly lightened the mood.
      **Since it was not awarded to any one group, we don't get to display the award, but we do get to share in the pride of having been a party to it.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic