5368Foxhunt Troll

  • Dolores Becker
    Jul 27, 2010
      Sain Bainu, soon-to-be Baronymates -

      I am looking for people to help with Troll at the Fox Hunt/Baronial Investiture/Rose Tourney.  Troll will be open for a total of 14 hours between Friday and Saturday, with some times requiring more people on duty than others.  I'm not sure yet how many shifts there will be altogether but the more the merrier.  Anyone with previous Troll experience would be greatly appreciated, because this is only the second time I've run Troll so I can use all the help I can get.

      Interested parties please contact me offlist.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream -

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose