528R.U.M. CANCELLED Due to Weather and power Outages!!!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Dec 1, 2006
      Winter RUM has been officially cancelled due to the weather.  According to those in the know a large portion of Decatur is without power, there is 2 inches of ice beneath 9 inches of snow with more expected.  So to ensure everyones safety the event has been postponed until we can get everything reorganized.

      Please help spread the word!

      Duchess Kateryn