      From: yslagy <yslagy@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, July 6, 2010 4:26:02 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] It's so hard to say goodbye.

      Sorry to say, but the Longs are moving. We leave next Tuesday for Raleigh, NC. Anthony recieved a very good job offer that we can't pass up. I have a week to pack the house, sell what we're not taking, and tie up loose ends. If I had more time I'd do a proper goodbye and visit with everyone. Unfortunately that is not the case. If you wish to see us before we leave, we are in need of assistance with packing up and/ or wrangling babies (Anthony is still working his old job this week).
      with the best of wishes to all of you,
      Isabella De Bolsa
      mka Lanina Long

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic