5260Pennsic Gift Basket Project

  • Nora London
    Jul 5, 2010
      Greetings,

      At this time I have almost all the donated items turned in. I have included the listing of donations below. If anyone has any last minute donations that they would like to add please contact me as soon as possible.

      Many thanks to all who donated to this project. Your efforts in producing these many lovely gifts is very much appreciated.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Basket donation

      Donated by

      6 Ceramic Brush trays and 3 footed ceramic goblets -

      Elaine Ladd

      Set of pottery plates, bowls & goblets in their Majesties' colors-

      D'vorah bint al-Attar

      Two embroidered napkins with their Majesties’ personal Arms

      Margrett Norwoode

      Set of purple and gold 16 c handmade glass Prunt5 Cups

      Athelwulf of Dover

      2- Bottles of Mead -

      Henry of Exeter

      2- Bottles of Mead -

      Ansel Claybourne

      18 -Scroll cases

      Countess Syr Fern

      10 Copper token rings  & 8 small bags

      Countess Syr Fern

      24 Illuminated Blank Scrolls for East Kingdom AOA level Awards

      Eva of Foxvale

      Leather tooled notebook with blank pages and leather tooled book marks

      Marissa de Courette

      48 yards Inkle loom trim in their Majesties’ personal colors

      Yamamura Kitsune Gozen

      1/2 dozen period tapestry bags

      Nicholaa Halden

      Necklace and earring set for her Majesty (representing her arms)

      Nicholaa Halden

      Set of black work bands for cuffs

      Nicholaa Halden

      Hair bobs