      She is not yet subscribed to the list, so you'll have to email her directly. (vivandiere1864@...)

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM, <AlexdeSet@...> wrote:

      Greetings!
           This lady, from Buffalo Grove, called me the other night asking about the SCA and some of her interests including singing and dancing. She has been involved with CivWar and RevWar re-enacting for about 15 years and wants to investigate other things. If those folks who are involved with singing and dancing contact her, she can find out more about what we do. I see Baroness Sarafina has made a good initial contact, as well as a sewing group!
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Sonia <vivandiere1864@...>
      To: alexdeset@...
      Sent: Wed, Jun 30, 2010 6:27 pm
      Subject: Ravens Lake

      John,

      Thank you so much for calling back and speaking with me about the SCA.  I meet with Baroness Sarafina for the sewing group last night and I had a nice evening.  They gave me a nice intro to how the organization works.  Please keep me informed of any events your area has.  Please feel free to pass my email on to anyone that might be able to assist me in becoming more involved in activities.

      Regards,
      Sonia Rohowsky

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL