      From: Sonia <vivandiere1864@...>
      To: alexdeset@...
      Sent: Wed, Jun 30, 2010 6:27 pm
      Subject: Ravens Lake

      John,

      Thank you so much for calling back and speaking with me about the SCA.  I meet with Baroness Sarafina for the sewing group last night and I had a nice evening.  They gave me a nice intro to how the organization works.  Please keep me informed of any events your area has.  Please feel free to pass my email on to anyone that might be able to assist me in becoming more involved in activities.

      Regards,
      Sonia Rohowsky
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic