5239A&S folks, pray attend

  • D'vorah bint al-Attar
    Jun 27, 2010
      A message sent via the A&S Point Coordinator for Pennsic University this year (and my apology for the cross-post, but I figured it might be important enough to justify it):

      Important Pennsic announcement:
      Greetings to the Ministers of Arts & Sciences of the kingdoms of the Known World!

      My name is Lady Helena Sibylla, and I am the A&S Point Coordinator for Pennsic University this year. As the date of the war approaches, I write in search of your assistance to call up volunteers to help staff A&S Point and provide service to the attendees.

      I ask that you contact the members of your kingdoms who are active in the arts & sciences and ask that they volunteer some time to help out at A&S Point. A&S Groups, Guilds, Associations and the Orders of the Laurel and Pelican can be very helpful in terms of finding volunteers.

      A&S Point shifts are short - only 2 hours for desk staff - beginning on Wednesday, Aug. 4 and ending on Friday, Aug. 13. Shift supervisors are also needed for 4 hour shifts. Individuals may also volunteer directly at A&S Point once Pennsic begins. A&S Point will be open on Aug. 1-3 from 1-4p.m. for instructor check-in.

      Please ask that any interested parties contact me directly at aspoint@...

      Thank you,
      Lady Helena Sibylla
      A&S Point Coordinator, Pennsic 39