      From: "young" <philipwhite@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 03:46:11
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

      Howdy All!

      I am working to organize the Ayreton joint volunteer venture to serve as guards at Midrealm Royal again.

      For those who are interested is standing guard and representing Ayreton, can you let me know a day and time that will work for you?

      We can pretty much have out first pick but I'll need to let them know soon. I'll try and choose the day with the most potential volunteers.

      Thanks all! Go Ayreton!
      ~philip

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic