5176Jeff Fest/outreach

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Jun 15, 2010
      Greetings!

      A few months ago we talked about doing an outreach event to help out the Jeff Fest organizers by having some Ayreton people run a 'Cash Wheel' in garb (ok preferable, because it'd look good).
      In return, we're getting a percentage (25%) of the proceeds, and my neighborhood associations (2 represented) table will also have some flyers to promote the SCA avaiable.

      I'm trying to fill in times, and need 6-7 people per slot.
      The slots are (with volunteers I've already got --times include training for the first shift of each day, and cleanup at days end)

      Friday 4:30-11
      Saturday 1-5
      Saturday 5-11 (Fern, Robyyyan, Twm, Julienne)
      Sunday 1-5 (Hillary, Gareth, Jane the Tall, Dougal)
      Sunday 5-10

      Volunteers need to be 18+. We can certainly split shifts so long as they're covered. If you've got a responsible young person you need to bring with, the Neighborhood Associations table will be in close proximity, and could probably use a hand.

      I'd like to fill as many slots as possible with SCA people, due to the percentage return, but if I don't get enough feed back prior to Saturday will need to start reaching out to the other groups for help here--which means they then share that percentage.

      Thanks all!
      -Nadezda

      Another perk is a fairly intense music schedule, which of course you'll get to hear for free. We'll be in range (but not overwhelmed by) the main stage. But if you come in for a shift early, or stay a little later, or split a shift, you are of course welcome to participate. There's even a film fest going on on site.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic