      From: Seamus MacBain <seamus@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 11:20 pm
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] SCA Practices

      On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Hannah Sievers <lysergswoman@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Oh. I see. Well, I might have to settle for heavy weapon fighting unless a rapier fighter lives near downtown and is willing to become my friend and give me a ride, ha ha.

      Another option for the Tuesday night practice is to get in touch with the Thieves of Hearts (who I'm sure are recovering from the event this weekend at the moment) and let them know your situation.

      It wouldn't be the first time someone needed to be picked up from the local train station to be able to hit a practice.

      --
      Seamus

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic