5138Fwd: [ShireofRavenslake] Border Skirmish Troll Volunteers wanted

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Jun 9 1:17 PM

      From: Heather Sparling <bridgetcragh@...>
      To: ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com; Mary Sanger <masanger17@...>
      Sent: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 1:40 pm
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Border Skirmish Troll Volunteers wanted

      Hello,
      For those of you who want to pitch in and don't know how, I am sending out a request for volunteers for troll. The shift on Saturday morning from 8am-10am is particularily troublesome as we do not have enough volunteers. You can volunteer by going to the Border Skirmish website and on the left hand side there is a spot for troll volunteers to sign up.
      Please let me know if you have any issues and thank you for the help!
      Bridget

      Regards and thanks,
      Bridget Catherine Raghailligh
      bridgetcragh@ yahoo.com