5126Re: [Ayreton] June Ayreton Business Meeting Time and Location

  • Bernal Schooley
    Jun 8, 2010
      Dear Juliana and Ayreton,

      Please disregard the change of date and location that I sent out yesterday. I'll follow-up later when an alternative date and location is found.

      Regarding the scheduling conflict with TGS's monthly meeting. I feel it is important to let everyone know that I did not mean to create a conflict and I didn't make the change without any attempt at communicating with the area seneschals. In fact, on June 4, I contacted all five current and three recent seneschals about the date and location of the next meeting. Neither of the two groups that haven't hosted a meeting in a while could get their locations for the 13th and because it conflicted with Border Skirmish, I asked them in a reply also dated the 4th about the idea of pushing the meeting back a week. I got no response from anyone, including the current or previous TGS seneschal, about any conflicts. So after three day, with time running out, I made the decision to go ahead with the 20th.

      At this point I'm out of ideas on when and where to have the next meeting. I'm about to start an all day meeting at work, so I'll have to think more about that later tonight.

      I'm sorry about the problems I created with this. I truly meant no disrespect.

      In your service,

      On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Julia Needlman <julianeedlman@...> wrote:

      Dear Richard and All Ayreton,

      Unfortunately the day and time set for the new Baronial Meeting is already the scheduled time for TGS's monthly meeting. This will be the second month in a row that the Insipiant Barony has scheduled over TGS. I am not comfortable with this situation.

       I can appreciate that our Barony needs to set it's next few monthly meetings in order to avoid this conflict, however this month we must find another way. Perhaps we can schedule the same day - different time , same location. Whatever we do now it is important that we do it with respect for all the prospective Canton's schedules. Thank you.