      From: Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] June Ayreton Business Meeting Time and Location
      To: "Ayreton" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 5:26 PM

      Greetings,

      Sorry for the late notice on this. The June Ayreton business meeting will be on Sunday, June 20th at Molly Malone's.

      Yes, I know that's father's Day, but after some discussion with others, that seemed to be a better option that this Sunday which is when many people will be traveling back from Border Skirmish. And yes, the 20th is also the Sunday of Ragnarok Rampage, also a weekend camping event, but everyone I've talked with is day-tripping that event.

      As you can see, nailing down the date and then location was a bit difficult this month. The second Sunday of July looks better, but it looks like August and September will need to be on the third Sunday as well.

      I'll follow-up early next week with a full meeting announcement with the agenda and details.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic