5115Fwd: [Northshield] Border Skirmish: FOOD, Glorious FOOD!

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Jun 7, 2010

      From: Carlos Vigil <carlos@...>
      To: cam@...; northshield@...
      Sent: Mon, Jun 7, 2010 7:52 am
      Subject: [Northshield] Border Skirmish: FOOD, Glorious FOOD!

      Are you ...
      Wanting to help fund an awesome SCA event?
      (Remember, it's NOT just an event, it's a WAR!
      Well, a Cool Skirmish, anyway!)
      Wondering what to pack for Border Skirmish?
      Thinking that the food cooler is your make-or-break item when you pack up the tired old horse for the journey?
      Lazy like me ;> ?
      Look here to see why your only food concerns might be lunch before you arrive on Friday and Sunday's breakfast ...
      Because my wallet is SO much lighter than my pantry ...
      -- Dahrien Cordell =)
      Northshield mailing list